Since ancient times, honey has been used as both a food and a medicine.
It’s very high in beneficial plant compounds and offers several health benefits. Honey is particularly healthy when used instead of refined sugar, which is 100% empty calories.
100% Black Seed Honey
What is Black Seed Honey?
Black seeds, or Nigella sativa (N. sativa), have a super nutrient profile. They have substantial amounts of vegetable protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins. They also contain numerous amino acids, including glutamate, arginine and aspartate. You get a dose of iron, copper, zinc, phosphorous, thiamin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid and calcium in the little seeds as well. The fats in N. sativa are the healthy types, including linoleic acid and palmitic acid.
- Remedy for skin diseases and heart disease
- Prevent radiation of damage
- Works as antibiotic
- Helps to improvement memory
- Increase male fertility and so on
- Helps to improve cholesterol
- Remedy for skin diseases , cancer and heart disease.
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Uses as energy booster
- Helps to promote sleep